This subscription is charged upfront for the 12 months and you are given unrestricted access to everything on the site for immediate download, with all Solutions being fully editable.
Annual Subscription provides you with:
- 37 unique and proven effective OD solutions, with more added quarterly.
- Personal one to one on-boarding and advice to tailor an effective program to address your OD priorities.
- Quarterly mentoring to support and develop your strategic HR strategy.
- Fully editable documents and presentation slides to enable you to customise them to your own language and context, ensuring you can deliver value to your unique stakeholders.
- Detailed facilitator notes, preparation slides and presentation slides accessable through your login, so you can deliver a workshop or present a process to stakeholders in minutes should you choose.
- Online tutorials to outline the process, approach and outcomes, providing you in depth context to deliver a great experience.
- Unlimited access to the Team assessment tool, to quickly identify the best solution to a teams need, and suggestions for next steps.
- Support from the Workshop creators and OD experts to provide ongoing insight on how to optimise the solutions for your organisation.
About the Solutions Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of OD.solutions. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.