- The purpose of this playbook is to provide HR professionals (Learning & Development, Organisation Development, and Generalists) with a framework to build a capability plan to explore if and how using teams is a strategic lever for delivering HR and Business Goals.
Ideally used for:
- HR departments who are looking to ensure that they get a maximum return on their investment using the OD Solutions product and have fully engaged their key stakeholders.
Team Performance Objectives:
- The team builds an understanding of why using teams as a strategic lever is critical to THEIR business success
- The team has clear success measures and expectations of change by which to measure return on investment
- The team has a stakeholder engagement plan that ensures key stakeholders are considered and feel valued
- The team has the framework and key messages for the development of a communications plan
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.