Collaborative Crisis management is the workshop you need when setbacks and challenges beset your business or team, it gives the team a structured rally point to process any judgments or negativity they may be experiencing and move into exploring a way out of the trouble together, this encourages people to move beyond their own personal experience and work together to solve challenges and in the process operate as an aligned team, and move forward united and resolute.
Ideal for Leadership teams or Human Resource teams who are responsible for leading significant change processes and require cohesive, unified aligned communication with each other and key business stakeholders
In this 2 hour workshop
- The team explore a safe and effective process to express emotional reactions to a challenging event
- The team uses their collective problem-solving skills to plan a path of action that they are inspired by
- The team agrees on a way forward and shared messaging to ensure they are aligned and present a united front to others (especially important if they lead their own teams)
- The team builds greater openness and trust with each other through robust and open conversations
- The team supports each other through difficult emotions and vulnerability through humor and creativity
- The team is more open to taking considered risks and lead bravely
This workshop is the tool to have by your side when challenges arise, and you need a way forward to quickly bring your team together and understand whats occurred, allowing you to move into aligned action and response. Incredibly useful and valuable for when that difficult planned or unplanned event occurs.
Foundations of Team Trust
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.