This playbook is designed to provide a project leader with the essential meeting guidelines to establish a successful project team using Six Questions for Set-Up Success.
Ideally used for:
- Project teams that are brand new or that have had to re-set with new team members and focus. Project teams that are confused, disjointed and lack accountability.
Team Performance Objectives:
- Ensure team purpose, goals, success measures and key activities are defined
- Ensure the right people are engaged and responsible to deliver the key activities
- Ensure there are clearly understood meeting guidelines and behaviours to ensure productivity
- Ensure clear measures of success and a way to record and track these.
About the Workshop Author
Sarah Friis is the co-founder and lead designer of Workshops4Teams.com. Sarah has an MA (Hons) in psychology and has spent her career both in consulting and corporate roles in organisational and leadership development.
Sarah is a professionally qualified facilitator with over 6000 hours of facilitation experience and 20 years expertise in workshop design. Sarah is also a qualified Human Synergistics Coach, Strengths Profile Coach, Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion, accredited Emotional Intelligence Coach (EQ-i) and accredited Design Thinking facilitator.
Her passion for developing high-performance teams and cultures led her to co-author The Power of Team – a practical guidebook for breakthrough performance and a highly acclaimed resource manual for leaders wanting to create great teams.
Bringing together her expertise in facilitation, team leadership and group psychology ensures that each workshop is a well-crafted experience – making it easy for anyone to build great teams.